Have you ever wondered how your nitrox cylinders are filled? Do you like the “behind the scenes” look at what makes a dive happen? Take the TDI Nitrox Gas Blender Course to find out how your cylinders get filled with nitrox! The TDI Nitrox Gas Blender Course will take you through the blending of nitrox in an easy-to-understand format.This course provides the training required to competently blend nitrox gas. The objective of this course is to train candidates in the proper techniques, equipment requirements and hazards involved in blending nitrox gases for recreational scuba diving activities.
What you can expect to learn
The TDI Nitrox Gas Blender Course takes an in-depth look at all of the following and more!
- The responsibility of the Gas Blender
- Gases of diving
- Oxygen handling
- Oxygen hazards
- Causes and prevention of oxygen fire
- Oxygen system design
- Local regulations for gas blending and handling
- Gas production equipment
- Filtration systems
- Analog gauges
- Mixing techniques
- General considerations
- Continuous blending systems
- De-nitrogenated air systems
- Pre-mix system
- Partial pressure blending mathematics
- Oxygen analysis
- Oxygen analyzers
- Cylinder handling and sign out
Course Equipment Requirements
- TDI Nitrox Gas Blending Manual
- TDI Nitrox Gas Blending PowerPoint Presentation
- Oxygen (O₂) analyzer, an instructor may provide
- Minimum age 18
Want to know more?
Ask more questions or schedule any of these courses Email Us.