Intro to Tech
The TDI Intro to Tech Course is an introductory course that expands on recreational training by improving dive planning methods, in-water skills, and streamlining existing gear configurations in a controlled and fun learning environment.
What you can expect to learn
- In-depth dive planning, advanced buoyancy control, gas management, situational awareness, proper trim, gear configuration and selection
Course Equipment Requirements
- Primary cylinder(s) cylinder volume appropriate for diving conditions and diver gas consumption
- Primary regulators
- Primary and alternate second stage required on all primary cylinder(s)
- Submersible pressure gauges are required on all primary cylinder(s)
- Depth gauge and automatic bottom timer and/or dive computer
- Buoyancy compensator device appropriate for equipment configuration
- Ascent reel with lift bag/surface marker buoy
- Appropriate for maximum planned depth
- Lift bag or surface marker buoy with adequate lift and size for the dive environment
- Exposure protection appropriate for local diving condition
- Slates / wet-notes
- Minimum age 18, 15 with parental consent
- Minimum certification: SDI Open Water Scuba Diver or equivalent
- Proof of 25 logged open water dives
Want to know more?
Ask more questions or schedule any of these courses Email Us.